Ski Shop Sales Assoc./Rental Technician
|Ski Shop Sales Assoc./Rental Technician|
|Company||Specialty Sports Venture|
|Job Category||Hire & Retail||Job Type||Winter Full-Time Wage|
|Start Date||Nov 15 2008||End Date||Mar 31 2009|
|Salary Range||Minimum pay is $9.50/hour|
|Minimum Education Level||High School Graduate|
The Sales Associate/Rental Technician is responsible for promoting sales generation and unparalleled guest services through each guest interaction. You will work in a cohesive team environment that will cultivate pride and professionalism in your work at all times.
Sales Associate/Rental Technician Duties
· Generate Sales in our stores that include the sale of ski equipment, winter apparel and general merchandise
· Demonstrate knowledge by remaining current on new industry products and trends of ski equipment and ski apparel
· Provide enthusiastic, professional guest services
· Communicate with store management and resort departments to achieve a seamless guest experience and maximizing retail profitability
· Answer telephones in a prompt and professional manner
· Maintain retail merchandising standards and monitor overall retail store appearance
· Utilize resources and store management to be knowledgeable of retail/rental products and services
· Responsible for attending required training and meetings
· FREE 5 Mountain Ski Pass if full time employee. For part time employees, FREE mountain ski passes for specific work location.
· Flexibility to work a full time or part time position
· Competitive Pay – minimum of $9.50/hour
· Store discounts
· Full time employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance.
· Be available to work from the middle of November ‘08 to the end of March ‘09
· Be flexible to work a variety of shifts, weekends and holidays
· Possess great customer service skills
· Have good communication skills
· Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
· Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
· Ski rental and/or retail experience preferred
· Have a passion for winter sports!